Library of Posts

Monday, May 26, 2008

I Know

It's sunny today, a little windy but I don't mind. It's sunny and I'm invisible: invisible behind these leaves, seeing through branches. People mill about around me. They look happy. Ignorance! They don't know what I know. I know too much. I'm overwhelmed by this...what I know, what I don't know, and what I will know.

I saw a man bleeding on the sidewalk today. His blood was a thick river flowing from the wound in his head, over his fingers, and down the sidewalk. It looked like paint. There were paramedics all over the place. One holding the man semi-upright, another helping the man apply pressure to the wound. Four stood guard, chatting and not doing much. Another two were pulling out a bed and preparing it for its wounded guest. They were invisible too. There were people all around them milling about, needing to get somewhere. They all seemed happy. Ignorance! They don't know what I know! I know too much.

Something deeper is happening around us. The realm of metaphysics is beginning to shake. The vibrations are creating a cause, paving a path to the effect and that effect is what is to come. I believe this with all my heart. I can see it by the way the pigeons walk. Their beauty overflows: the colours of their feathers lightly bouncing off of their nearly silhouetted bodies. They march to and fro between the trees. The trees that are whispering to each other, whispering juicy gossip of what is to come. I hear them. They're talking about a revolution: a beginning of something exciting and good. The beauty won't be lost, the beauty of everything around us. I'll play my part too because this is what I've been dreaming of since the day that we met. We'll find a kitchen, and then we'll begin our attack. For now, it's time to prepare.

No comments: